- Lovpreet Hansra, Computer Science BS
- Adam Porter, Electrical Engineering BS
- Luan Nguyen, Aerospace Engineering BS
Our goal was to provide our car with particular GPS coordinates, have the car navigate to the destination coordinates by using the magnetometer within the IMU, and then search for a particular object within a given radius. We plan to utilize computer vision to distinguish between objects and find the desired one while the car circumnavigates the area.
- Insert picture and maybe some explanations
For object recognition, we implemented a YOLO algorithm trained using the COCO dataset which classifies 80 different classes of objects.
- Insert explanation of algorithm and psuedocode